I just bought a 450B Case Crawler Dozer , it is a 1982 year . The transmission dip stick is missing from the the breather , can any one tell me the length of the stick and measure up from bottom of stick for the full mark . I will be thankful for the right information . :usa
Would be nice to hear from the Member with the 450B Case , i do need the information on Tranny Dip Stick ?
One of these guys probably has a used one: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...t=450B&lp=&pcid=&dlr=0&pref=<f=&cdts=&cdte= Good luck with it.
I would be Happy too buy one !
Is this it ? Have you looked in the pipe for it or removed the pipe and looked in the transmission housing ? You can drain the transmission and refill it with the exact amount of oil it requires and then use a 1/4" steel rod to find the oil level. Do the measuring needed and make a dipstick from the rod. Take notice of the washer welded on the dipstick. It stops oil from getting up to the breather. That washer should be slightly smaller than the pipe.
450-b Yes sir , this is what I am looking for , thank you for the information , I want to replace with a factory built one if I can find one . # 13
You could try Hagan. They seem to have a lot of Case machines being parted out. http://hagantractorparts.com/salvage.html Do a Google search for Case 450B dozer parts. You will find a lot of sources.
Try RPM machinery. http://partstore.casece.com/us/casepartstore/parts-search.html#epc::mr61845ar491297bi1206001-13 Their website shows the Part # as G100305, but this number has been updated. Just give them a call and they should be able to help. I have used them several times in the last few months and they have been great at locating parts I was unable to find elsewhere. Hope this helps. Chris
450 b Thanks Chris , I will call them tomorrow .
The part# should be a G100305 and it's around $92.50 new.