Went to start the Dozer this morning after two days of rain in East Texas. It is a 2013 model 450J LGP. Would not turn over I hooked up a jumper cable and it turned over no problem it wouldn’t start. I then noticed no display on the dash I’ve checked fuses on right side for ecu and all tested ok. I also tested with key turned to on position. I flipped relays and noted no change. I pulled connections to computer and they appear to be in great condition and clean. Is there a fuse by fuel filter somewhere? I also cleaned connections on battery terminals. Thanks
Welcome to HEF Tim ! Serial number please.
1T0450JXPED2XXXXX
I think your short some numbers . It does make a difference in the available information. Do the gauges and warning lights work and just your screen is blank?
ok mechanic came out... the dash only was not lighting up. he told me there were three computers, one for engine, one for transmission and another one....the one to the engine was not getting power. there was an electrical line coming off battery to the engine computer which was dead, pulled the batteries out and saw where the wire was crimped/cut. butt spliced it and fired up no problem. thanks for the help and hope this helps the next guy!!! had no idea there were three computers lol