Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

450J lgp fault code

Redneck 450lgp ยท 2014-02-03 11:53

Hi guys I have Jd 450j lgp with fault code f411 in the manual it says low voltage to sensor ...checked ECU tried to clear code it won't let me, machine seems to run fine still but I don't want it to die on me way out in the middle of nowhere ... Anyone have this problem before? P.s do you why dozer operators make good lover's? Because they just keep pushing and pushing and pushing

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2014-02-03 13:09

    I prefer teachers. They make me do it over and over, and over, until I get it right.......One of these days

  2. #2ANDREW C2014-02-03 22:06

    Check your ecu connector for corrosion. Check for clean grounds. Any stored codes or other active codes?

  3. #3Redneck 450lgp2014-02-03 23:56

    There were some stored codes but I cleared them , I will pull the floor cover off and check ground cable ,the ECU connector was dusty but no corrosion . The only active code is f411 .. Thanks for the help.

  4. #4ANDREW C2014-02-04 00:21

    Its low voltage on the sensor supply circuit. You may have a failed ecu or bad wire on the sensor supply. Check all sensors at the connector and have a look over the wires and look for rubbing