Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terraquip SD7

larchoilandgas ยท 2014-02-03 10:52

now before I start, I realize it's a cat knockoff, and you get what you pay for. i didn't need a 7 badly enough to buy a new cat but could get into this one reasonably. We own several brand new D6Ns but anyways, I bought this machine used about 3 years ago. low hours, but I started having a final drive issue. before I was ordering parts out of a distributor in Canada. that number is no longer available. every number I can find is the same way. I've searched the internet far and wide. called every number with no results. their website is also no longer on the internet. I found the father company, which no longer makes the 7, but makes a D9 replica. I emailed them (xuanhua) with no responses, and can't dial out the 11 digit number. nor do I speak Chinese. anyone know where to get parts, have any used parts, anything? much appreciated. Eric@HoldersDiesel

Replies3
  1. #1Huntoon2014-02-03 15:49

    It is Chinese spring festival / new year right now. Pretty much all companies are shut down for probably the next week. You could try again feb 9 or so. When you call, dial 86 first. Try using skype, it works welll and is cheap for overseas calls. Plus it has a drop down menu for selecting the country code. I am not sure xuahua has your part but i would bet they have an English speaker.

  2. #2russ612014-02-04 05:45

    Never heard of one so did a little looking on the web,one site said parts interchangable with Komatsu ??

  3. #3larchoilandgas2014-02-04 07:08

    the low tracks are modeled after a komatsu, not sure if they are directly exchangeable. my dozer is modeled after a D7H. I'm considering buying some cat seals for my final drives and comparing. Eric@HoldersDiesel