Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

480C power shift solenoid leaking

jr838 ยท 2016-12-16 15:24

Pretty new here, need help on the power shift, solenoid is leaking. How do I get it out, and is there a seal or o rings. I did a search and didn't find much information on it. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Grady2016-12-17 11:03

    You might want to try searching for the same issue on a 580C as they are probably more common. I'm not sure but wouldn't be surprised if they are the same or similar. Google will give you search results for this forum as well as others.

  2. #2jr8382016-12-17 11:25

    Thank you. Jon

  3. #3Grady2016-12-17 11:54

    I haven't had mine apart - yet - but I remember reading some detailed posts so the info is here somewhere.

  4. #4Grady2016-12-17 12:03

    Try this one. HeavyEquipmentForums

  5. #5jr8382016-12-17 13:14

    Hey Grady thanks again! It's going to have to warm up a bit down here before I pull it out. Doesn't look like it would be too much trouble. I'm a novice on these machines and need all the help I can get. Thanks again. Jon