Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

4WS solenoid

Honcho · 2021-12-09 11:39

Hi folks some help needed. CNH B115B Stear wheel selector wont respond all three position lights go bright. Right after starting engine everythihg goes right all positions respond to a selector, then after 3-4 minutes it wont respond, and stay on one istalled position. Stop the engine , start it immedietly, and it again works fine and all operations work. Need to decypher error code hardwear 87521757 id 614 , softwear pn 47415976 id 1096

Replies8
  1. #1NH575E2021-12-09 17:04

    That hardware number is the instrument cluster. If you suspect a solenoid look at the coil to see if it looks burnt. The 4WD solenoid coil on my 575E burned up. NH didn't supply it without the solenoid and I matched the number embossed on it up and found a coil for $20. Just had to splice the plug from my old coil on it.

  2. #2Honcho2021-12-10 13:09

    Now look what I ve done. There are four of them solenoids. Two got warm, one a bit more warm, and one is cold, So i dismanteled them and changed their places. Though I guess if only chahged their plug places I d have same result . Now I ve 2ws, and a crab. 4ws wont respond, But got no error on a dash. So I can work it untill get a new colenoid. I guess it is gonna cost a fortune here, haven t checked up yet. But still not sure what was the trouble wire cut, short, or solenoid fail.

  3. #3Honcho2021-12-10 13:13

    It might have got failed cause I had got pretty deep in the water, a lilltle lower than a fuel tunk cup. but it was very long ago perhaps 2 months from now.

  4. #4NH575E2021-12-10 16:26

    What's going on with this? Looks burned away in the pic.

  5. #5Honcho2021-12-10 23:56

    smear grease. It just looks like it.

  6. #6NH575E2021-12-11 00:43

    That number comes up in a global search. You should be able to locate it somewhere. Rexroth r901073024 crosses to 4WE 6 GA6X/OFEG12N9K4 on this page. https://www.pneu-hyd.co.th/rexroth—...ทิศทาง/directional-spool-valves.html?start=10 The 4WE 6 GA6X/OFEG12N9K4 shows up here also. https://www.powerpartspro.com/hydraulics/hydraulic-pumps/rexroth?start=170000

  7. #7joe--h2021-12-13 00:26

    http://fluitech.com.ua/product/bosch-rexroth/bosch-rexroth-stranitsa-23/ I can't read it so don't know where they are, but closer to you than to me. Joe H

  8. #8Honcho2021-12-14 11:00

    Well info from Russian machine forum. those two contacts that are on a pic must show 5om resistance, if it less it is not working. So I checked it up, I got two solenoids that show 3 om resistance. Well now I expect two new solenoids.