Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

5….4….3….2….

alrman ยท 2012-04-21 21:22

:eek2 I hate walking past this tractor ATM :eek2

Replies12
  1. #1willie592012-04-21 21:28

    LoL...gives a whole new meaning to "zit".

  2. #2alrman2012-04-21 21:34

    I was thinking more like - "It's Not A Tumour!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANkMaLJaY4

  3. #3handtpipeline2012-04-21 23:41

    I believe I'd have to "deflate" that from about at least 20 yards, with a 240grain high velocity dire deflator...

  4. #4willie592012-04-21 23:43

    LoL, excellent idea!

  5. #5hvy 1ton2012-04-22 00:02

    I'd definitely be giving that tire a wide berth. Handt's method for safe deflation sounds like a plan.

  6. #6packratc2012-04-22 01:28

    Chico reminded me the other day that the stabilizers are great to use to break down these tires. But, I'm pretty sure he meant that you had to take it off the hoe first. You'd be a mighty fine operator if you broke it down with the stabilzer and the wheel still be mounted on the hoe. I think I'd give it a party and make it a real blow out! Packratc

  7. #7bowen2012-04-23 21:00

    Wow! That's one ugly problem. How long has or can this possible last in such a shape? :jawdrop

  8. #8alrman2012-04-24 10:53

    It's looked like that for near a month - owner has a cash flow problem & so runs the gauntlet everyday - luckily he has not needed to go to a jobsite with safety inspectors everywhere...... get booted off in a heartbeat.

  9. #9JeremiahSr2012-04-24 14:24

    That tire is good. That will help....extra sidewall traction. hehe

  10. #10CM19952012-04-24 20:07

    I can relate to that.

  11. #11clay digger2012-04-24 21:01

    You guys give that tire a break will ya? Some day you'll be old and lumpy too and hopefully they won't be talking about using the high velocity deflator to put you out of your misery! Brent

  12. #12packratc2012-04-24 21:12

    OK, I'm TIRED of negative comments. BLOW IT OUR your inner tube. Don't TREAD on a fellow dirt pusher. Keep the WHEELS of thought positive as our friend will soon have pockets BULGING with cash so he can take his Hoe out for a proper AIRING out. If this were mine I'd be FLAT broke too. This INFLATION is BUSTING me too. Packratc