Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

5.5t Kobelco (SK55) buckets on 5.5t Cat (305.5) machine?

Cat earth ยท 2025-04-26 00:59

Hi Guys, Can a Cat 305.5E2 CR pickup Kobelco buckets from a 2023 SK55SRX-7 Someone stole my GP buckets, my mate is willing to lend me one off his 2023 kobelco, but i cant work out if its going to fit or not. They are both 5.5t machines with 45mm pins. Ive been searching for hours and i cant work out the ear widths. I think theres a 25mm difference in pin centre to centre. Please can someone help lol.

Replies3
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-04-26 07:25

    Hope this helps, See attached Best regards

  2. #2Dutchboy2025-04-26 18:00

    Here is a spreadsheet one of the other members made up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1DQR8g/edit?pli=1&gid=961160745#gid=961160745

  3. #3KSSS2025-04-30 18:46

    For what it is worth, I have a Strickland coupler on my Taki that is 45mm and I couldn't snap into a 305.5 Cat bucket.