Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

50’wedge trailer

socalrobert · 2015-03-15 23:56

customer uses the trailer to haul equipment and containers.the trailer sit for about 18 inches off the floor he wants to modify it so be easier to load I started by lowering the trailer 6 inches

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies11
  1. #1socalrobert2015-03-16 00:26
  2. #2socalrobert2015-03-20 23:23

    the previous owner had the trailer lifted with 6" blocks I used the engine hoist to lift the axles into place ][/ ]

  3. #3socalrobert2015-03-20 23:26

    the rear tire was pretty much on the frame I had to nock it out and added 9' 3/8” Rub Rail

  4. #4socalrobert2015-03-20 23:36

    here's a video on youtubeshe's a trailer was at the shop for almost a week and I was playing with it the battery was dying out http://youtu.be/MlU_lhay7Uo

  5. #5Dualie2015-03-22 16:33

    is that a short bed reg cab cummins? I take it you built the truck?

  6. #6socalrobert2015-03-22 21:41

    yes I have 3 that I built

  7. #7socalrobert2015-04-25 19:08

    well the Trailer is back for more work

  8. #8socalrobert2015-04-28 21:52
  9. #9Fastdirt2015-04-28 22:34

    Man that's some good work! Anybody who cuts and welds a trailer is a serious fabricator in my opinion. I understand the owner. A man wants what a man wants. Anything is possible.

  10. #10Dualie2015-04-29 02:48

    so whats the reason behind the flip tail? trying to get under the 65' overall for ca? IS the kingpin to rear axle under 41'?

  11. #11socalrobert2015-05-15 01:23