I need to find some parts for my dozer. I need a engine temp and an engine oil pressure gauges the trans temp gauge seems to work. while I was checking the gauges I broke a wire to the starter relay and decided to change the relay. I,m having no luck finding the relay
Is this machine 12 volt or 24 volt? If it's just a simple 4 terminal relay any NAPA store should be able to match it up. If you could post a picture of the bad one I could know for sure and when I get to work post a NAPA part number.
500 C dozer J It is a 12 V system with four terminals it's very touchy right now the wires are breaking so I'm going to take it off and take it to my nearest NAPA store with some really good people will help thank young
Just guessing sight un seen but I would be looking at a NAPA # ST 81