Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

50A massey ferguson backhoe need parts

rs2570 ยท 2016-04-14 15:22

I bought this Massey Ferguson backhoe with a instant reverse transmission and it had no reverse. I took the transmission out and come to to find out the bushing was turn in the clutch hub so no oil could get to the hub and no reverse. Then I found out that there were four needle roller bearing missing out of the idle gear . Does anyone know where I could fine any of these parts. I have looked and all are no longer available. Please help Thank You !

Replies5
  1. #1Welder Dave2016-04-15 00:50

    Minnpar maybe. The IR transmission was made by Funk and was used in a lot of different ** machines.

  2. #2Rvton Seals2016-04-15 03:47

    i am not sure if we could help, as we only make roller floating seals. Does it have the problem on roller seals?

  3. #3Delmer2016-04-15 08:51

    Do the research and order them from, or go to, a bearing house. ** didn't make the bearings, and neither did funk.

  4. #4mitch5042016-04-15 11:29

    Agco still supports the old ** farm equipment pretty well, I don't know about TLBs, though.

  5. #5rs25702016-04-19 20:49

    Found some of my parts Thank You so much Welder Dave I called and finally got Scott on the phone and he gave me a telephone number to cross creek and Sam at cross Creek came up with my needle bearing and now he looking to see if he has a cylinder assy. for my clutch. Thank You for putting me on the right track.