Good dag from n cold South Africa. I hope someone can help me. I send the "pot" I think that is what you call it in for a new seal kit, that is the hydraulic instrument that swings the boom left or right. When I got it back and I installed it , now I have this problem.The boom is only turning to the right and not to the left and when I do some adjusting it only turns to the left. The company that installed the seal kit for me told me that they have not done any adjustment just the seal kit but they ex plane the me where to adjust. But with no luck, I can not get the boom the work the way it shood. Can some one please help met with a manual or with the know-how on what to do where Please see the pictures of the adjusting screws ( I think ). Kind Regards Neels
No replies yet.