Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

** 50H Backhoe Manual and dating Help

Jim Kennedy ยท 2015-07-13 04:47

Hi I have a ** 50H and would like a PDF copy of the Workshop Manual and the Parts Manual. Also I have a PDF of the Operators manual for the ** 50H/50 HX/60HX Turbo Series T Backhoe if anybody requires a copy. Also could somebody date my tractor, it's Model/Serial Number is 50H 5443B4630 and Perkins engine number is LF31180U207231P, my email is [email protected] . Jim

Replies3
  1. #1AussieChris2015-07-17 07:12

    Hi Jim. I can't help date the machine but your engine is a 4.248 (LF at start of engine number) manufactured in 1987 (letter P at the end of the number) and was made in the UK (the letter U). Your machine could be some years later than that. Chris Brisbane Australia.

  2. #2hosspuller2015-07-17 17:10

    I've heard of "Pimp my ride" .... Date my tractor/backhoe is a new one ..:tong

  3. #3Jim Kennedy2015-07-19 04:41

    Thank you Chris and Hosspuller for your replies. Jim.