Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

550 Adams Grader UD-16 motor

King of Obsolete ยท 2017-06-30 20:40

back in 2009 I stole this grader and after 2 years in court it became mine. I thought I had a posting on this BB but I guess I don't. last weekend I decided to get working on the grader because it was like a bad DIEvorce and I didn't have any interest in it. I whipped up a bar starter and broke the engine free. thanks

Replies9
  1. #1Birken Vogt2017-06-30 21:22

    Never mind the grader, I have been watching your web site for almost a year and nothing...

  2. #2King of Obsolete2017-06-30 22:06

    yes I know, hopefully this month it will be released back to my control. KoO

  3. #3spitzair2017-06-30 22:09

    Me too! In fact I was beginning to get worried!

  4. #4King of Obsolete2017-06-30 22:12

    yes, it all takes time, lol. I had a good job this past winter and will be spending the money foolishly on my collectables. KoO

  5. #5GregsHD2017-07-01 00:12

    Glad you're doin good, I was about ready to give you a call a few months back to see if you were alive, but read some posts on other sites saying you were a-ok and just had problems with the site. So, once you get this ol' girl up and running, you gonna go to work grading out the so called road?? Haha!

  6. #6King of Obsolete2017-07-01 00:26

    thanks, we had a g good winter and used the old equipment to build roads and such. KoO

  7. #7Neily2017-07-06 08:19

    Hi there, would I be guessing correctly saying allis?

  8. #8Neily2017-07-06 08:20

    Just realised the heading, idiot lol

  9. #9King of Obsolete2017-07-06 09:53

    neily -- that is ok, the grader was originally an orange colour under the yellow so it has the look of allis, lol. KoO