Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

555c back hoe

Jerry Erler ยท 2017-09-17 15:51

Hello I blew a fuseable link at starter on the bigger brown wire I replaced the fuseable link with a inline fuse and still don't have power to key switch ran a new wire with inline fuse to key switch it runs now but no power to transmission it won't move don't have wiring diagram help!!!! Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Hobbytime2017-09-17 17:41

    I have a 1980s vintage ford 555, I doubt the wiring is the same, but did you find the reason the fusible link burned up? did you check all the fuses for any other ones that may be blown?

  2. #2Jerry Erler2017-09-17 20:05

    No I didn't find why it blew yet put a new 30amp in line fuse in its place and its not blowing it going to open up wire harness and check everything