Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

55A Clark/Michigan loader

DUSTY78 ยท 2024-09-14 19:56

Haven't gotten any ware with the one piece boom cylinder piston. Waiting for a response on split chevron packing. Only found one place that may have it. Will probably have to make it myself which is not unusual. Does anyone have a drawing showing the boom cylinder exploded view. I am also looking for a service manual and operators manual. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Louman2024-10-22 18:11

    https://www.tractorparts.com/PDFs/MICH55AIIOPERATIONS.pdf https://www.tractorparts.com/PDFs/MICHIGAN_55A_55B_WHEEL_LOADER_1BC_2BC_50BC_BOOK_1657.PDF

  2. #2DUSTY782024-10-23 17:14

    I have the parts manual but not the operators or service manuals. I need a axle shaft for the steering (rear) axle. Seems to me I saw a replacement axle but haven't been able to find it.

  3. #3STEFANO2024-10-24 06:11

    Hu Dusty, have you Part Number of axle shaft ?? Regards

  4. #4DUSTY782024-10-24 17:13

    My manual list it as M109649. Usually they drop the "M" when you actually find the part you want.