Noob here, searching for some answers on a newly aquired 2000, 570lxt series 2. The bucket lever has 2 buttons, red and black, they don't do anything when pressing trying to figure out what they're for? Also, the gear selector has a button on the left hand side, also trying to figure out what its for? And finally, I can only get it to go into 1st and 3th gear, have a tough time finding the gears, they seem to go in a lot easier when the machine is turned off. Could it just be the lockout safety pin stuck?
The answers seek are in the owners manual. Case 570T Manuals Case 570T Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Case 570T Operator's Manual, Service Manual www.manualslib.com click on the image to enlarge it
Appreciate the info. Would you know where to find a copy of owners manual? Thanks again
Sorry I do not. I used the 570T manual because I thought it would be similar to your 570L. Quite a few vendors offer it for sale on the internet . Prices vary widely.
The black button is the transmission disconnect. Think of it as an electronic clutch. Push it in when shifting gears or when you need to rev the engine to lift a heavy load without creeping forward. I think the red one is float, those were only on the series 2, my 590 SuperL doesn't have one.