Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 Buckets

outlawspeeder ยท 2022-06-23 00:24

Is there a list of what buckets fit what model of 580? Or is there a spec sheet for them to make it easy when shopping? Like a bolt pattern checker for Chevy wheels? i.e. will a 580C fit a 580K?

Replies5
  1. #1Willie B2022-06-23 07:47

    I think it will. I bought a 12" bucket for a 580K that had been on a 580C. I hoped the 580K buckets would fit 580 Super N, they are altogether different.

  2. #2outlawspeeder2022-06-23 09:11

    Yup. Looking for what fits on what. I keep finding buckets but I don't know if they'll work. To add to it when I ask the person selling the measurements are always not what I need to know. They may even know what it came off of.

  3. #3Billrog2022-06-23 10:26

    My 580C buckets fit my 580K but when I bought a 580SM some had to be modified but the pins still lined up. If I remember right I just had to cut some metal away with a torch on he ears.

  4. #4JBrady2022-06-23 11:09

    580/590M and older all use the same pattern. 580/590N and newer are different. For M series and older, 1.5" pin diameter, 10 1/8" between the top ears, 5 1/4" between the bottom ears. The only caveat is I believe 12" buckets use a shorter top pin. I had to buy that pin from CNH when I bought a 12" bucket.

  5. #5361brock2022-06-23 22:14

    45mm and 38mm pin dia. fits my 580sk