I got talked out of my 580c last year, had it for ever. Im a dozer man by trade and keep the backhoe around shop for repairs on dozer and misc chores and honey dos. I need another backhoe, fancy no but dependable and something that will resale good if something happens to me! Looking to spend 15 to 20K. Probably to much considering it wont get 50hrs a yr on it. Is a skid steer another option? Or forklift of somekind. Thinking 580L or M
You can find a lot of good L's out there in that price range, very good hoe's as well.
Thanks for info
L all the way. If you find a M in that price range is is going to be beat to death
My 580M series 1 has never given me any trouble. My only regret I should have got one with an enclosed cab with A/C.
Still might have to pay a bit more than $20K for a good L. The L's seem to hold value pretty decent and I don't see many dipping between $18-$20K that don't look like they've been to hell and back (as rickw said).