i had a problem that my engine just stopped on me. i asked the questions here about it. finally put photos on here and got several answers. finally got the engine squared way. i know now its from a case 580 e / es. just need to find a manual for the engine. i had checked the fuel supply and lines and they really looked full to me. When i had a couple fellows said they didnt see the wire to the fuel pump solenoid it rang my bell so to speak. i had looked earlier but looked a little harder and low and behold there it was laying down below the engine. plugged it back in, fully charged battery and yippy i yay she is purring like a kitten. i have learned a lot getting it going with you your help. So I thank you for helping. Now i have to work on my brakes. I've had 2/3 old backhoes but this thing is a monster compared to them. been looking for one with extendable hoe close to me. wasn't cheap by any means but it does seem to run good. al the hydraulics works good. i fix the only leak. one question i have is my odometer doesn't work. looks like i need the replace the cable. . in the front I've tried to unscrew it but it doesn't want to come out. I've replaced several on other tractors but this one might be different. thanks to you all.
Is this engine a Case 207
I have the OEM Case manual for that 4B-390 Cummins. Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you a link to it.
Firstly, great you got your original problem sorted! It's a good idea to say what resolved your issue in the other thread, as this will assist many in the future, dealing with the same problem. This should just be a nut on the end of a cable, going to a 90 degree adapter drive, on the timing cover. What exactly is giving you a problem?
XXXXX @yahoo.com thanks
Glad u got’r fixed and running.!!