Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum so let me know if there is a forum thread that covers this already! Anyways, I took apart my transaxle (in my 580sk) because it was stuck in gear (which is fixed now) but as I put it together, I noticed that the 4wd sliding gear (i'm not sure what it's called) was worn and the 4wd output shaft was also worn. Where in the world would I find parts for this? Maybe some one has a schematic that has part numbers I could look up? I need a little help here. THANKS!
CASE Construction | 580SK - Case Super-k Construction King Loader Backhoe | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhstore.com If you need help finding what you need in the parts book, let us know. Sometimes a part shown in the illustration isn't in the itemized parts list. The reason is that if Case no longer has the part available they delete it from the list. When you get the part numbers you need, shop on the internet for them. Quite often you will find them cheaper. Sometimes good used parts will be available.
Thank you! I found part numbers on AVSpare.com now I'm just lookin for parts! Kinda dumb about what case does but that explains why they don't have part numbers... Thanks again!