Hey guys, I have another problem with my 580 It has been sitting for a few weeks, went to crank it the other day and it wouldn't do anything, checked batt terminals and they were tight and clean, getting power to starter but it won't turn over, lights won't come on, nothing electrical is working but the battery is hot. Maybe key switch? I think I have replaced it one time already. Thanks in advance
If battery & cables are good (including earth at chassis) & there are no lights are on dash - double check the wiring at ign switch, to be sure it is getting power & working. Then there is a 75A relay near floor below the fuse box - you need to raise the whole console to get to it........ this is main power relay, check if OK.
Found it, the power wire going to ignition switch from main relay was broken at the connector, added a little wire and new connector and back in business. Thanks