Hi guis! Is there any know about difference between 580 SLE and 580 SL boom cylinders? SLE is the Europe version of this CASE backhoes. I have a problem with my boom cylinder of my SLE. I find one in USA,but I'm not sure it is compatible. If someone have info about this I'll be wery thankful to learn that. The part number of the boom cylinder on SLE is 378031A1! Greetings from Bulgaria! Yassen
If you looking in North America for part numbers, I would suggest you utilize the Case Construction parts web site. On quick inspection, it does not appear the North American 580SL used the 378031A1 boom cylinder, however the “early” model 580SM machines did use the 378031A1. Reference this link http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr56954ar432332bi1568061-1 Note the 378031A1 has been replaced by 87408036 It is also possible that European 580SM models also used the same part number, but I did not research this. You could research this further using the Case European parts web site, or check with your local dealer.