Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford A-64

Alibozakconst ยท 2015-06-20 21:51

I have a ford a-64 loader and the tires are so shot I can't get the tire size off them, I also don't think they're the proper size. Can any one help me with a size and cheap place to find tires?

Replies4
  1. #1davo7272015-06-20 22:17

    This one- from a purple wave auction - 1977 Ford A64 . Has Superlug S T A 20.5 - 25 size tires on it.

  2. #2Fatjay2015-06-21 08:39

    I hope "cheap" is a relative term for tires that size. Also, you'll probably only be considering local supply, as shipping something of that magnitude would be next to impossible, and likely the cost would eat up any savings you were to get from doing so. I'd find a local case or cat dealer, and ask them. They probably won't have it, but they'll likely be able to tell you who might.

  3. #3Alibozakconst2015-06-22 07:01

    Doesn't really answer my question but thanks for the advice.

  4. #4Alibozakconst2015-06-22 07:04

    Thank you. Very helpful.