I cant get the leak off line to seal back on the fuel injector put on a new copper gasket no difference can anyone help me seal this thanks
I have seen the solder joint on the banjo to tube fail and look like the copper washer was bad. Look carefully at the joint while it runs and see if that is it.
Can the banjo fitting be re soldered or do I have to replace the line . I will get a can of carb cleaner and take a better look to see where it is leaking from, its very hard to pinpoint the leak.
It can be repaired if you are careful, I have used regular old tin antimony solder dabbed on with care. It won't take alot of heat so a micro torch is preferable.
Thank you repowerguy for the info I am going to try this. will post later if it worked.