Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580 Super L Seat

Poor Farm ยท 2019-06-28 23:33

I was look for a seat for a 580 Super L hoe that I just purchased today. Seems to be a common problem with many used hoes but replacement seats cost an arm and a leg. I really just need cushions and maybe the armrest too would be nice. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2019-06-29 03:07

    Welcome to HEF @Poor Farm Is this seat vinyl or fabric? The seat will unbolt from the pedestal/turntable. Take it off & take it an auto upholsterer, see what they say. Same goes for the arm rest

  2. #2Poor Farm2019-06-29 23:34

    Thanks for the reply. Might be the only other option other than new, not sure why these seats had problems. I have John Deere tractors two over 10K hrs one with 14K and seats are fine.

  3. #3aighead2019-07-08 15:44

    See this thread for a few decent, inexpensive suggestions...