I have a 2012 580 Super N. When using the shifting lever from forward to reverse it would not go sometimes like it was back in neutral. Couldn't figure it out brought it to the dealer and they said it was a relay for the shifter. Relay has been replaced multiple times and it still does it today even with the brand new one I put in right before using it. Any thoughts or ideas on what it might be? Probably something else electronic, but I dont know that for a fact.
On the transmission where the directional solenoids are. There may be some diodes that have failed. The diodes stop the magnetic field from interfering with the directional solenoids when you change from forward to reverse or vise versa. I am not to familiar with your machine but post a serial number and someone with more knowledge about your machine can help you better. Year model means nothing. Welcome to HEF.
Serial number is JJGN58SNPC564094 anything will help. Thank you!
I had a similar problem and found it to be the shuttle shift switch. Took the switch apart and found the male pins that the electrical connector mates to were loose. A little solder and all was good.
I don't know which relay was replaced but you need to check the timer relay also