Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 555D 96 new radiator and tire replacement

Setteduke · 2020-08-20 20:33

Had radiator blow out. New radiator in but I didn’t see this piece. The radiator moves a lot, what kind of bracing do I need? Blew out front tire today. Get new tire or just repair, wonder what you all would do? Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Jonas3022020-08-20 22:58

    Tire blow out or just go flat I would repair if its a hole in it

  2. #2jimg9842020-08-21 10:36

    should replace radiator cap proper thickness of rubber between radiator and brace,, worth a try GL

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-08-21 10:37

    Where is the bracket that was on the radiator you took out ? Or was it part of the top tank on the old one ?

  4. #4Setteduke2020-08-21 11:09

    There wasn't one that came out, So i think i need to fabricate some sort of brace. The radiator does move back and forth.