On my 580 Super K, the RTD does not work. Also the clutch cutout switch on the loader control does not work either. The Clutch cutout on the gear shifter does work however. I checked the fuse box, and the RTD/Clutch Cutout fuse was not blown, but my electrical meter also tells me that I don't have power to that part of the fuse box. Anybody got any suggestions for where I should look next? Thanks! Chuck
First thing to do re the cutout on the loader lever - pull the switch out & check power at the wiring. Switches are usually the problem if one of them is working. Re RTD - often the wiring harness, where it is attatched to the hyd hoses at the loader pivot - open circuits,(wire break) due to constant movement & heat.
No power at the switch the switch test good
Trace the wires back from the lever to the main harness & check power closest to the main loom. There is a 2 pin plug between the lever & main harness. The schematics are hard to copy as they are on multiple fold out pages ........
. Yeah, I did that too. No power there either. Where is the rtd/cluch cutout feed from?