Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580b help

pickle ยท 2013-04-07 20:05

new here,just found this great fourm lots of help from you guys and gals. having problem on a 580b backhoe.no steering. anyone know where i can get a repair manuel at a decent price?

Replies3
  1. #1KevinF2013-04-08 01:04

    Ebay for a very fair price and available for immediate download, I bought one for b and c not long ago.

  2. #2pickle2013-04-08 06:05

    thanks Kevin, i seen hard copies on there but no e-files, i'll look again

  3. #3580BMatt2013-04-29 17:17

    I need some Help. I have a 1970's 580B CK with extendahoe. Last night I was digging with the rear arm and didnt have any issues. After I locked the rear arm up and turned around to operate the front loader. The front bucket started to dump and continued to swing in the dump position until it bottemed out. This then caused drag on the engine. I'm pretty handy but im not sure where to start looking. Any ideas?