Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580b rear controls rebuild

TIredoldparts ยท 2021-03-03 22:49

I have a 75 case 580b, and I need to rebuild the backhoe control valves on it. were do I get the seals from? I had found a thread talking about it and can't seem to find it again. It has the case/cessna valves on it. I'll try to post the numbers from the tag on it tomorrow. thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1stinky642021-03-04 01:35

    T.O.P. , I did a complete rebuild of the backhoe control valve on my C, your B is probably similar, and after much searching, got all the o-rings, "lots of em" from Coleman equipment, which was an online dealer at the time that was very reasonable for "dealer" parts until they got shut down..All your o-rings are going to be hydraulic o-rings that are specifically for the application..I've tried to use generic rings for hydraulics before and they don't hold up.. That being said, unless someone knows how to cross/source all the part numbers, getting them from the dealer is a little more pricey, but ensures you get the right parts/o-rings the first time and this is one job you don't to do twice...Last time I needed to order parts from the dealer I got online prices from their website, which are a little cheaper and the guy at the counter honored those prices when ordered.....Good luck w/ your rebuild.....

  2. #2TIredoldparts2021-03-04 08:49

    thats no good. Closest dealer is 2 1/2 hrs away. guess I'll have to call them and see if they ship, and hope we get it all the first time.

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-03-04 11:35

    Any CNH Agricultural dealer can get parts for Case construction equipment. If you are in the Chattanooga area, Brothers Implement in Hillsboro is about an hour from you. https://www.brothersimplementco.com/

  4. #4stinky642021-03-04 12:23

    Good news Both of those dealers are only a UPS truck away, just pick up the phone and have your part #'s ready.. Double check your list then check again, because one stinkin' part will stop the whole operation....Ask me how I know

  5. #5TIredoldparts2021-03-04 19:16

    ok thanks, found the diagrams for it I think so I'll have to go thru and figure out what to order.