Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580B Restoration Part 2–Almost done–Pics

shellman14315 ยท 2008-11-08 20:32

Well after yesterdays fiasco, I got back to work today. Didnt have much time as it started raining in N. Calif. Its all painted, but I have yet to put on the decals, so I will hold off on the final pictures til its all done. Here are a few pics just to show how far I have come and what I started with. I should be done by Mon or Tuesday I am guessing. Before and after photos of front and the right side

Replies2
  1. #1jcmarleau2008-11-08 22:10

    Looks real good but just out of curiosity what it that little valve doing there on top of the main loader valve. jc marleau

  2. #2shellman143152008-11-08 22:18

    That is an auxiliary line(s) that run up to the loader for say a hydraulic log splitter, forks or whatever. If it was a full side photo you would see they run along the loader arms. The bottom black hose I think taps into the hydraulics and the two going up go to the loader arms.