Well I give up again and come to the forum for help. I have a rod that goes from the rocker arm under the floor panel up in the steering tower from the foot throttle missing and don't seem to locate it in the parts manual. If I could get the specs. I may be able to make it from a piece of 1/4 dia. rod. Also the engine stop cable, I don't seem to locate the clamp for the housing at the injector pump end in the manual either. Sure be glad for any help!! I think I'll call this thing a Backhoe in a basket. The manual more then sucks It isn't worth the ink it took to print it. Thanks for any help from jerrywf
Is this what your looking for?
Jerry, I think if you get the parts manual for your tractor you will find a immense amount of information in it. They show in great detail how the parts are orientated to each other. They are readily available on ebay.
Jerry, Case has a online parts catalog that might help. http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr64553ar409427 Jim
Got a parts manual, and got it figured out (I hope) The foot throttle linkage, I might be better off trying to locate one, Looks like it may turn into a problem trying to manufacture such. The next project the right steering cylinder, Looks like a snap ring holds the guts in place. A couple new switches and some wiring replacement And the old girl will be ready for a shake down run to the back field. Won't find many like this one for 2400 bucks plus 8 hours labor . Always wanted one of those Tonka toy backhoes. this is better yet?? Again thanks to tinkerer and all the guys for the great help. Will report back as progress is made from jerry.