76 case 580c. Was reading another tread about climbing steep grades. My driveway is around 1000 feet, uphill the whole way. The bottom is concrete at 24% grade for about 250 feet. Then its dirt the rest of the way at about 14%. And it has no brakes! I been messing with the brakes where its at now. Right master fluid full, left dry and rusty inside. The right side housing looks wet, so probably oil soaked. The right brake pedal (center) applies pressure but nothing on the housing is moving. Thinking slave is froze. Left housing is dry. I was trying to crack bleeder and or brake line free but need flare wrenches and called it quits for the day. Id hoped to drive it home but obviously not without brakes. And so I found a guy to haul it home, I have lots of tools here and it would be a lot easier working on it here. But now I'm concerned trying to get it up here without brakes. Thoughts??
I put this in the wrong group. How do you delete a thread you created?