I'd like to thank everyone who has given me great info and even left me call them at home. This hoe, and I'm not exaggerating, this thing feels like its on steroids now. It goes through dirt like butter and when it does hit something it cant move quite yet the hoe decides to move. I love it now. Pump must have been week from day one of buying it cuz it's never even been close to having this kind of power. I love this forum and the people here and their knowledge. I would like to mention names because I don't remember all that has given me advice but you know who you are. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
Don't it feel good!!!
yes it's un-describable..
Congrats, Pa. I would recommend that after you run it a while, to change the hydraulic filter.
I must have missed what fixed it. What pump? Injector pump, hydraulic pump?
Good to hear OP. Now if only I can get mine fixed. Still waiting on gland seal kits for my boom. I did change the filter out just for the hell of it which didn't help any.
Sorry was so excited about the feel and power of this thing i overlooked the cause. Yes it was the pump.
What did it set you back? I might need to change mine on my B..
365.00 for pump and around 50.00 for coupler
After market pump? Where from?
Cool that's not too hard to swallow for such a difference.
Did you get the hydraulic system flushed and the backhoe control valve resealed ??
No resealing. The pump was the issue. Not sure but maybe all this new found pressure now might blow the leaks worse but as for now this thing has power like no end. I guess not having a lot of power when I bought this machine and not really knowing what it can do, really is a shocker now. when I reach under a stump before its ready to come out it lifts the front end off the ground, never had that before and I can extend the arm out all the way and put it up at about 75 degree angle shut it off and no creaking or dropping in the first 1/2 hour or so. never left it like that any longer than that. Fluid in sight glass after running it for 1/2 hour looks just like it did pouring it in.
I bought the pump from brokentractor.com
now the next thing is to adjust my foot pedal linkage for my swing. Very little pedal left and doesn't move very well left or right. pedals are 1/2" or so from the floor. And I have a small radiator leak where the fill neck meets the radiator
I'm still waiting on parts. Oh well. LOL
you ordered them?
Yes. Should get them Thursday.