Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580C instrument panel

PAwrestling#1 ยท 2013-05-29 07:10

Can any tell me what the pull button switches are for on left hand side of panel from top to bottom? I got a service manual and cannot find where it shows them. I have top button which has been broke off before I owned the machine and cannot read the wording on any of the buttons. I have only a canopy and its a 1977 580C if that matters. I think theres like 5 pull / push buttons that run vertically. I wish I could find a pic of the panel showing all the buttons and their controls. I want to order a new button today for the one thats broke but dont know what to ask for. thanks..

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2013-05-29 07:44

    The question has been asked before - There are 2 links to photobucket. The lower link shows the switches & you can read the print on a couple of the knobs - that will help a little.....

  2. #2PAwrestling#12013-05-29 08:12

    thats a start thanks alrman.. Anyone one else know the other switches? Atleast i know the light switch now.

  3. #3S.A.E.2024-11-07 02:03

    PARTS MANUAs have the most detailed of schematics..... regardless of machine! ;-)