Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580C need a quick measurement

TLR15 ยท 2013-08-19 21:28

The dipstick on my shuttle is missing. The plug part is there but the dipstick itself is broken off. I'm gonna fab one myself but need the length of the stick only. In other words, from the rubber plug to the end of the stick and the dimensions of the full mark. Can someone get those measurements for me? TIA

Replies5
  1. #1nova4812013-08-20 08:40

    Hi This is for a 580C power shuttle. From the top rubber seal inside the round metal cap overall length is 24 1/4 From same spot to full mark is 22 3/16 and to low is 23 1/2 if you need more measurements let me know Ron

  2. #2TLR152013-08-20 10:18

    Many thanks Ron!

  3. #3nova4812013-08-20 13:37

    Your welcome

  4. #4Doug Overkill2013-08-26 01:50

    Could I trouble you for a measurement as well? I need the dimensions for the power steering cap and dipstick length. Mine is for a 1971 580ck And I found it is the same dipstick part# a35967 as the 580c uses.

  5. #5nova4812013-08-26 08:09

    Hi Here are the measurements From inside the top of the cap to the Full line it's 4 3/8 and to the Low line it's 4 7/8