Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580C used parts

David storm ยท 2017-05-22 06:45

I'm looking for a salvage yard with 580C parts, I need the 4 links for the backhoe. I have the 1980 extendahoe Case wants $700.00 pus shipping on these new. with the pins it would be close to a grand and I don't use my backhoe for work,just a toy. anyone know were I could find these parts?

Replies6
  1. #1thepumpguysc2017-05-22 06:53

    Dale Weiss> tractor stuff in Indiana.. e-backhoeparts dot com>> 1800-428-8183 Tellum the pump guy sent ya..

  2. #2Tinkerer2017-05-22 07:25

    If Dale doesn't have them contact Farmland tractor supply. They have a huge boneyard and also have new parts for sale. They even have a huge machine shop. I have purchased used parts from them myself. https://www.farmlandtractor.com/

  3. #3thepumpguysc2017-05-22 12:46

    Tinkerer>> I'm tellin Dale!! traitor.. lol

  4. #4Juskatla2017-05-22 16:22

    Its good to know that there is a business on the west coast. When I had my block magnafluxed, I had decided to contact FarmlandTractor in the event I needed a replacement. I would have driven south and picked up a long block rather than cobbling something together locally. Most of you guys in the east and mid west of the US are lucky to have a lot of choices for used parts and suppliers such as Dale.

  5. #5Tinkerer2017-05-23 08:54

    But, but, I only went there because Dale didn't have a loader control valve for my tractor.

  6. #6fast_st2017-05-23 09:07

    Missing links or worn? Maybe get a local machine shop to weld and bore?