Hey guys, This is my first plunge into the heavy equipment world. I have some land to clear and wound up with a 1967 580ck with Loader and backhoe attachments. It runs beautifully...except for that picture window in the block, and the #3 piston and rod remnants sitting in the loader bucket. I’m a tech by trade (just not heavy equipment). I managed to split the tractor in about 4hours and was amazed at how simple these things really are. My 580ck is a shuttle shift, and I picked up a 530 power shift to donate its 188d. So here’s my questions: -where’s the best place to find parts for these dinosaurs? I’ve got the 4 puck style 21 spline clutch disk that I want to replace while it’s apart. The flywheel and pressure plate look great so I think I’ll reuse those. I believe the clutch is A51840 My bellhousing was thoroughly coated with oil. I figure I should do the flywheel seal. I think that is A138295. I suppose I should do the rear main seal and gasket while I’m there. Rear Main a51339 Speedi sleeve a49851 Gasket a39188 does this all sound correct for a 1967 580ck with shuttle shift? Should I consider anything else while I’m here? Does anyone have a recommendation on where to source parts? Online, or New England? I’m located in Maine and desperately need to get this back together. For your viewing pleasure, here’s me current mess!
No replies yet.