Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580CK Serial and spec assistance

Danny Taylor ยท 2018-01-14 12:30

I am looking to find out the year of my 580CK to get info and manuals. The serial number plate is in tough shape. My best guess with old eyes is 2340488. Any resources are appreciated. Right now looking for correct fluid types and levels for trans and converter.

Replies2
  1. #1Billrog2018-01-14 14:33

    All I ever put in mine was trans hydraulic fluid where I could read on the pail it was good for Case or other heavy equipment.

  2. #2Tinkerer2018-01-15 13:16

    Welcome to HEF, Danny ! The attachment is out of the service manual. There is a lot of information on Tractordata.com. for a lot of machines. Click on the following link, then go to the left side bottom and you will see a list of serial numbers for the CK,s. I didn't see the one you provided though. http://www.tractordata.com/industrial-tractors/000/1/0/102-ji-case-580-ck.html