Well I have a stack of stuff that came with my 68 580CK for the PTO, and 3ph. I know I am missing a few peices, but not sure how it all goes together. Anyone have any info on the PTO setup, and 3PH? Anyone have any pictures of how the setup goes together? Thanks for any help!!!
The 580CK service manual has a several pages on the PTO drive, similar to the farm tractor. There is also a page on the hitch, showing 2 good pictures of the 3-point hitch assembly mounted and dismounted. Will try and post these pictures in the next day or 2. Phil
hmmm I have the manual, but dont remember seeing them... Ill have to go through it agea. It is missing a few sections, so maybe it does not.
OK, I found a diagram of the setup, and looks like I have most of the parts. Looks like I am just missing the check chains[ easy, can get anywere] and the lift links. Lift links will be harder. Anyone have any good links for used parts??