Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k fuel line seals

Steve111 ยท 2019-07-29 21:06

Does anyone know where to get the little seals for the fuel lines going into the injection pump on a 580k? My lines are leaking where they go into the pump. Can't seem to find a kit. I'm sure I can use some universal ones. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Replies7
  1. #1thepumpguysc2019-07-30 11:37

    Search>> Roosa Master line washers<<

  2. #2alrman2019-07-30 16:34

    I don't think Roosamaster seals will of any benefit on a CAV fuel system.......... @Steve111 are you needing the rubber seals that go inside the nuts on the fuel lines? OR the steel washers at banjo bolts at the high pressure fittings on the injector pump?

  3. #3thepumpguysc2019-07-30 16:37

    it reads like the steel washers that go on the banjo bolts that go thru the line.?? Either the CAV washers or the RoosaMaster washers will work.. Duh..

  4. #4Steve1112019-07-30 16:44

    Yea the steel Washers on the banjo bolts. Looks like it's looking from there and possibly where the fuel filter housing where it connects to the injection pump. I wonder where I could find that gasket.

  5. #5Steve1112019-07-30 16:53

    Sorry leaking where the filter housing connects to to cylinder head not the injection pump

  6. #6alrman2019-07-30 17:01

    There is an thin oring & a small quadring that seal that plate. Search for Cummins part numbers 3906694 & 3906695 The Cummins part number for the banjo washers is 3904644 - there would be numerous other numbers for this same part, depending if you were looking for CAV or Roosamaster Most fuel injection shops will have these in stock (or laying around on benches) & would likely be the cheapest source for you. Cheers

  7. #7thepumpguysc2019-07-30 19:38

    Send me a PRVT Msg Steve w/ your address & I'll send u those steel washers.. I've never changed the filter seals so IDK what they look like or I'd send u them too. OR like I said..ebay has them.