Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k injector pump leak

fastrad ยท 2014-11-22 11:58

my 580K has a fuel leak by the throttle arm. Is there any fix for this other than a rebuild? what is under the cover? If I remove the cover is there anything that will fall out? Can I just replace the seal and buy some time? does anyone have an exploded view? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1sheepfoot2014-11-22 16:29

    Most have a gasket and some seal o rings, there is several posts on here, it can be done on the machine in a hour or less by the time you clean it up, repair, check for leaks. The pumpguy should be able to hook you up if he comes up on line.

  2. #2Elmer Fud2015-07-05 22:36

    I have this same problem, how do I contact thepumpguysc?

  3. #3Delmer2015-07-05 22:54

    You can search for one of his posts and PM him (after you get a few more posts) but he's not on as often, as he had back surgery recently.