Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k pump hose

Jake1965 · 2024-09-05 13:56

I have a hose leaking it appears to be the hose to the rear equipment. The part number I found is D140058, I believe it to be correct, if anyone has another part number let me know. I have pictures of the hose attached. It is the upper hose that goes to the rigid line not the r at the pressure test port. My question is, will I need to drain the hydraulic resivoir to replace? Also will I need to remove the radiator? ​

Replies10
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2024-09-05 16:56

    You can replace the line without removing the rad. or draining the hyd. tank. Remove the grill and the lower cover under the rad. and that should give you access to hose.

  2. #2Jake19652024-09-05 18:10

    I have the front counter weight, will that make a difference?

  3. #3Jake19652024-09-05 18:11

    Thanks for the quick reply!

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2024-09-05 19:11

    It'll make it a little more difficult but you can get to it.

  5. #5Jake19652024-09-05 20:17

    Thanks for the help!

  6. #6Jake19652024-09-05 20:21

    I have found very few places online that seem to have the D140058 hose available. There is no case dealer within 50 miles of me. Do you know of a good quality source?

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2024-09-06 07:08

    Not right off the top of my head. Where are you located? You might be able to contact dealer and have them ship it to you. Or take old hose to part store and have them make one. Or search online for one.

  8. #8Jake19652024-09-06 13:40

    Thanks!

  9. #9Coaldust2024-09-06 17:45

    Make sure you clean the new hose before you install it. Contaminates from the cutting and crimping process can leave debris inside. Which will ruin your day.

  10. #10Jake19652024-09-08 19:47

    Thanks for all the help! It was easy to get at once the grill and cover were removed. Wish I had read your post about cleaning the hose before I installed it! I had Pirtek locally make the hose, nice people there.