Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580k Wiring Diagram

jlcross · 2010-10-19 15:05

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 580 K case?? If so you can e-mail it to me at [email protected] . Thanks in advance,

Replies38
  1. #1Ando2010-10-19 18:46

    Schematics on the way.

  2. #2BeanV2010-10-23 13:05

    Ando please send me a copy of that wiring diagram. I have a 580 ck diesel with alternator and my manual does not show the wiring diagram.

  3. #3alrman2010-10-24 00:46

    BeanV, There is no similarity between a 580CK & a 580K (about 20yrs) - Ando's diagram won't help

  4. #4awbrock2012-03-18 23:13

    Could I get a copy of the "580k electrical schematics"? I am experiancing problems with my fuse block and have nothing to reference which fuse is which.

  5. #5runixs2012-05-31 09:45

    Can anyone send it to me to me? rogel.r @ hotmail.com.Gracias

  6. #6runixs2012-05-31 10:41

    Can anyone send it to me to me? rogel.r @ hotmail.com.Thanks

  7. #7CaseCI2012-10-05 10:29

    Hi, did you find electrical schematics at last??

  8. #8BeanV2012-10-05 19:14

    No, not of the 580ck.

  9. #9choctawrails2012-10-08 13:12

    can you email the wiring schematics for the case 580k to [email protected] Thanks

  10. #10ShelbyGT6602014-04-17 11:25

    hate to bump an old thread but I am also looking for wiring diagram, Its also a 580K, Thanks in advance. [email protected]

  11. #11bill onthehill2014-04-17 16:43

    I could also use a copy. Not having any problem right now but would be handy to have. Bill [email protected]

  12. #12ivanho2015-02-23 12:27

    I would like to ask for a wiring schematics for a 89 580k, the ignition switch needs attention, some times it makes a connection to charge batteries and other times notta. and need to address the fact that none of my lights works... email to [email protected] thank you in advance..

  13. #13Greg Barker2022-12-24 08:38

    Ando this is Greg have several wire issues could you send me wire schematic for 91 case 580k backhoe? Thanks

  14. #14Tinkerer2022-12-24 08:53

    Welcome to HEF, Greg ! Ando hasn't logged in here in two years. I doubt he will see your post. To avoid getting a lot of spam emails I would suggest that you edit and remove your email address from here. I have the complete service manual if you want it, for FREE. If you do check your email inbox.

  15. #15Greg Barker2022-12-24 08:57

    Thanks

  16. #16Tinkerer2022-12-24 14:46

    Greg; I sent you a link to my Google Drive. Were you able to download it ?

  17. #17Greg Barker2022-12-24 15:18

    No cant find the link.

  18. #18Tinkerer2022-12-24 15:26

    send me your email address in a private message (PM). I will resend the link. I just now sent it in a PM ! Check your private messages. It is a at the upper RH corner of the webpage. Looks like a red envelope.

  19. #19Greg Barker2022-12-26 09:32

    It come through Saturday at 3 m thanks this will be very helpful to find my wire issues.

  20. #20gggraham2022-12-30 10:05

    Lots of old service manuals are here on Minnpar site. https://www.minnpar.com/manuals4.as...FName=BACKHOE (CASE) 580 SERIES PARTS MANUALS 580K service manual is here. https://www.minnpar.com/manuals5.as...) 580 SERIES PARTS MANUALS&SSSFName=CASE 580K

  21. #21Old Case 580k2023-03-10 12:15

    Hi Tinkerer New to form and was wondering of you could send a copy of the 580K wiring schematic, have a few ghost in the machine and would make trouble shooting a lot easier. Tks

  22. #22Tinkerer2023-03-10 15:09

    Welcome to HEF, Old Case 580K ! It appears to me that Minnpar has overhauled their website and has eliminated access to all the manuals they had for downloading. Send me your email address in a private message and I will send you link to my Google Drive. It will have the complete manual in it.

  23. #23stefek2023-08-13 08:04

    Does anyone send me a wiring diagram for a case 580 K ?

  24. #24DAR2023-09-23 12:03

    I need a wiring diagram for a case 580k backhoe 1987

  25. #25xbrew2023-09-24 19:01

    Hi Tinkerer, do you still have that 580K service manual. I just bought a 1988 Case and the wiring is very bad, runs functions buts that's it...lol.

  26. #26Tinkerer2023-09-25 07:24

    Welcome to HEF, xbrew ! I do. Witch model of the 580K do you have ?

  27. #27Tibbitts2023-10-07 05:38

    I'm in same boat, need wiring diagram for '87 580K turbo 4x4 extendaho, 4-in-1 bucket with SN 174260XX where XX are the final 2 numerals. Thx!

  28. #28Tinkerer2023-10-07 08:50

    Is the gear shift lever in the floor or the side console ? I cangive you the service manual. But, you will need to send me your email address in a private conversation.

  29. #2956wrench2023-11-09 14:53

    Hi Tinkerer, i recently got a 580K extendahoe 2wd 1988, low serial #. Its got a couple gremlins and i am wondering about an electrical schematic. It appears as though i have a broken/intermittent circuit between the dash indicator light and the alternator. Thanks in advance

  30. #30Tinkerer2023-11-10 09:53

    Is the gear shift lever in the floor or the side console ? I can give you the service manual through my Google Drive. But, you will need to send me your email address in a private conversation.

  31. #3156wrench2023-11-10 12:17

    Gearshift on the floor, Rh side. I’ll pm you

  32. #32xbrew2023-11-19 09:11

    Hi Tinkerer, Shifter on the floor 1988 Extendahoe.

  33. #33xbrew2023-11-19 09:15

    Sorry for the late response just got busy over the last month or so...

  34. #34Tinkerer2023-11-19 10:10

    xbrew, check your Private Messages.

  35. #35xbrew2023-11-20 19:49

    Hi Tinkerer, Thankyou! Super excited to start working on this machine. Purchased for a property, machine is fully functioning but the key start is the only thing working electrically...lol.

  36. #36CcPW2023-11-20 20:45

    Also looking for 580CK manuals or wiring diagrams, need to clean up a wiring mess. Thanks

  37. #37Tinkerer2023-11-20 22:25

    CcPW; Is the gear shift lever in the floor or the side console ? I can give you the service manual through my Google Drive. But, you will need to send me your email address in a private conversation.

  38. #38Concreteman5802023-11-26 23:53

    I am new here, and I also got a 580k and need a wiring diagram. Too many hacks using what ever color wire and connectors they had. Does anyone have one they can send as a PDF. I’ll get serial number soon, not sure if it is series one or later…