I have them for the next week or so if anyone needs any info or a scan of something I would be glad to lend a hand! I'm sure I'm not the only one here with these but figured I would offer while I had them. I need the 680 h manuals but these have been helpful to a point.
JD 410 Manuals I do not want to hijack your post and it is great for you to offer your manual but since I can only reply as I am a new member, I wanted to ask about the service manuals on CD that you see available. I have a JD 410 backhoe that I did not get a manual with. Should I try to find a hard copy or is the electronic file manual suitable? I need to change some filters and should probalby have a manual to review before starting.
applehead , I have bought the cds from John Deere - they are electronic copies of the book
Thanks Onewelder, I will pick up a CD manual and print off what I need.
I have 680h service manual, what you looking for?
Oh awsome! thanks for the reply! I was actually trying to find the transmission check plug under all the grease (yes yes i need to steam clean it) but as luck would have it i was talking to a guy i went to school with down at the garbage company where the backhoe came from years ago and i will be darned if he didnt still have it sitting on the shelf!!! fortunatly for me they dont use case anymore and he handed it it right over!!! Thanks again for the offer though!
Where did you find the shop manual? Needing one and don't know where to look for one and not sure which one we need - several are available and it depends on the "model" even though it's a CK.
Case 680 CK Shop Manual Hey unclebob, I'm from Nashville area. Bought a 680 CK that needs engine rebuilt. Came with parts but I need to know specs to make sure I get it back together right. Can you help?
Sure let me know , I'll try to help
What's the best way to get in touch with you? Please let me know and thanks!
I know for a fact the 680CK manuals are specific to the tractor serial number. The serial number is on the right hand side of the steering wheel on a steel tag. Dwink2u - If you have the 301BD four cyl. Diesel I have the engine specs. Let me know.
parts manual i have a service manual but not a parts manual would it be possible to get a copy of the pump coupling for the main pump on the front of the hoe i lost the coupling and want to make one
I am new to the forum and can only reply. I need a service and parts manual for a Case 580 Super L (1997) Serial # starts with JJG. Are these manuals available in PDF format? Thanks for any help.
The manuals on this website appear to be I&T manuals: http://www.classicmachinery.net/forum/downloads.php?view=overall&sort_by=0&order=ASC There is a manual on that site for the Case 585 (on page 2) and other Case models (there may be some info in those manuals that you could use?). I don't see any for the Case 580, but its worth a look if you are in the market for manuals.
I got manuals for my 580L off eBay. I had to return a couple because they were missing too much. Be sure you get a whole manual. I ended up with reprints and the seller doesn't tell you they are not originals, ask. If you get a whole L series service manual for under $200, good deal. Dealers will sell you PDFs for $450 or so.
Thanks for you help.
Hi there new one too and i got all the manual for a 680e , parts and mecanic and all the schematic of oil passage for the shuttle ! Dad of my wife own a 680e 1978 and jus got the transmission rebuilt (last year) and i just finish the installation this month, no foward but good pressure...humm gotta take it down another time, if you ever need specs or part let me know got all the books!
680Ck hydraulic schematics Would be much obliged if you could email me copies of hydraulic drawings, if possible in PDF format. many Thanks, Andy Hydraulic tech PS: should you need any help with hydraulic problems and or technics feel free to cal on me
Hydraulictech, I sent you an email in regards to the drawings. I have only the engine(over one hundred pages) in pdf. format. It takes a long time to take the pages out of the manual and then scan those pages and assemble them in a pdf. document. Here is an example of one of the many drawings on the CNH parts on-line web pages.
I just bought a 1974 Case 680e, It came with the parts and Service. I'll try to scan it to PDF at work (Faster Scanner). If a few people reply and want it then I'll do it as it will most likely take me a few hours to do it.
I'd love to have a copy. Will PM my email address. Appreciate your time and generosity.
Does anyone have the680E service manual. [email protected]
I have one for a 680 Ck. It is very similar to the E series . Are you needing the entire manual or just needing info. on particular assembly's ? The two of them have the same engine, shuttle, 4 speed transmission and differential. Things like the air compressor location and the air tank are different.
Was looking for entire manual. Do you have a pdf file that you could upload to Google drive and send? Much appreciated.
I only have the engine section in .pdf. It has all the information you will ever need for your 336 even if it is turbo charged. It seems to take forever to take all the pages out of the manual and scan both sides of them. That is why I quit after doing just the engine. Then the individual files have to be run through a special software program that joins them into one .pdf document. Pm me your email address and I will send the engine section to you. I don't use Google drive. Actually I have have two OEM Case 680CK manuals. They are for the models that were made just before the 680e series came out in mid 1974.
I would really love a copy. [email protected]
https://www.maskinisten.net/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=22171
Could I get a copy of the service manual engine section in .pdf for Case 680 ck if you still have it. [email protected]
Welcome to HEF,pb101 ! Check your email inbox.
So far I've had good luck buying the pdf form on a cd from e**y for a JD 580c and a JD440a,b,c. The only downside is printing off what you need, so I saved it on a thumb drive and took it to a local print shop and they printed a copy with punch holes. I had an old 3 hole binder that it fit into. I think the cd was around $10, to print another $35, so the entire service manual for under $50. ymmv.
Hello all, new to this site but I just purchased a 680ck B series from what I can tell as the serial #plate is mia. Does anyone have a digital copy of the service manual or operation maintenance manual Regards
Welcome to HEF, Millzy ! Sorry I don't have one for the B series. Does your 680 have hydraulic brakes or air brakes ? Without a photo of it, that is the easiest way to distinguish the difference between a 680C and a 680B. A B series will have hydraulic brakes.
Hey Tinkerer Thanks for the reply Yes it has hydraulic brakes and the slaves both leak. The masters are good and can still get parts but the slaves are discontinued and have not been able to find a seal kit for them. But i think i found a replacement that should work. Have you guys found a reliable aftermarket source for parts on these older machines. Thanks
The photo you have posted is a clutch slave cylinder, not a brake cylinder. For parts call Dale Weiss at ---> http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/ From the Case online parts book here is a 680B wheel cylinder. ---->
Thanks for the parts site and contact. The reason I'm looking at this clutch slave as its the closest slave cylinder I can find that will replace the discontinued oem brake slave on the case site in your attachment. I have not come across an updated part number or seal kit for the oem slaves. I ll try Dale and see if he has run into this before. Thank again
Don't waste your money on that clutch slave cylinder. It will not operate the brake shoes.
I'm curious why you feel the clutch slave won't work. It will stroke in the same manner as the brake slave to actuate the brakes. I ll have to drill a new hole to mount it but otherwise I connect to the linkage the same as the oem.
I guess if you think it will work go for it ! I just don't care to cobble something together if the oem is available. Have you considered taking one of the brake cylinders to a really good heavy truck repair shop ? They may have one of them.
I haven t had any luck locally and can t find and updated part#'s yet. I hear you on putting oem back in, just can t seem to find them so far. One thing i just thought of was if these clutch cylinders used brake fluid or hydraulic as this will affect the seals. Thanks for your opinion and help.
Didn't the older Case machines require mineral spirits as brake fluid swelled the seals in their brake systems. It has been a long time but years ago you could get cups to repair them from NAPA.
If Dale Wiess cannot help you with the cylinder send an email quiery to Jean Claude Marleau. He is another retired Case dealer located in Canada. He has a lot of NOS parts and a salvage yard. He has helped me many times with parts. His email address is [email protected] Be patient, he will reply if he is still alive and well. I always sent him US cash with no problems.
Do you still have this manual? Looking for a good picture of the wiring schematic
Welcome to HEF , BKA ! Unclebob hasn't posted on HEF since May 28, 2011. Ebay is your best chance of getting the info you need unless some here can help you.
Hi Bob, I am looking for the schematic for 680h. Not a wiring diagram. thank you
I'm not Bob. What part or section of your machine do you need a diagram of ? The Case on-line parts book is a wealth of information and will show how a lot of the parts are assembled. Here -----> https://partstore.casece.com/us/par...014fd4134f9f0ec1&sl=EN¤cy=#epc::mr67900
Needing the WIRE SCHEMATIC for all connections. My 680h has a full cab, meaning it has blinkers, tail lights, headlights, rear lights. What I have found, this makes a difference on WIRE SCHEMATIC Thank you for the parts link. I looked at it, doesn't have the WIRE SCHEMATIC only gives me diagrams with no wire colors and termination points. Thank you.
Here is a link to a service manual. It will be the best money you will ever spend on your machine. The digital copies are nice, you can print what you need for any particular page or section. I prefer the printed ones. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Case+680H+Service+Manual&_sacat=0&_sop=15