Any of you guys have one of these for sale? I posted months ago about having a check valve leaking and someone posted that they had saved several of these from jobs they had done in the past. This part on my machine has rusted at the top {#24},and I am unable to take it apart .Cant afford new price Part number /G109627plug- Fits 97 model Case 580L backhoe .I need #16 in the picture along with 22,23,24,25 . It cross references with new holland part numbers G108888 and G108889 .Thanks, as always
IIRC it is Alrman that has them, he is in Australia.
Sorry, I can't help as the stabilizer sections don't seem to have the 'cracking' issue - so I don't have any of those needed valve parts at hand.
I think the problem is with the very top of #16 in pic. It has rusted severly for some reason or other. All others are fine. The stabilizer section is o.k. I only need part #16 as well as 22-25 if anybody has any idea where I might find a used one. I did find one new in Europe for little over $465.00, but seems very steep when I was able to get one for $70.00 new for dipper section. Thanks for all the support ,larry