Ive got a 2014 580sn that i would like to add front aux hydraulics to. Ive searched and cant find much info on adding this to the machine. Ive called the local case dealer which is 2 hours away and they arnt much help either. Just hoping someone can help steer me in the right direction.
Hey Bob, i have the same machine. Have you had any luck figuring out the live hydraulics up front and what were your plans for accessories?
I finally found a company that will make the aux hydraulic Kit. Burlington innovations co or BIC. $1600ish However you have to order through a certified case dealer. Your average Joe cannot order those parts. I ordered a set of fenders and some information on that hydraulic kit I should get them this week hopefully.
Sweet! Are you putting a grapple on the front? Just for curiosity…is your machine considered the tier 4a model and do you own a service manual?
Our Dealership used the BIC kits, they are easy to install. They have complete instructions enclosed.