Any one know what triggers this light? The filter was changed 100 hrs ago. The machine has 2200 hrs on it. Thanks to all for this awesome form!
There is a pressure relief valve at the hydraulic filter, and it is set for 45 psi. If the oil is cold it will not pass threw the filter very well. As the oil warms up the oil will all go threw the filter and the light will go out.
Thanks RHINO, it just started doing this the weather has been much colder with no light, maybe I need to change the filter?
I have a JD 310D with a hydraulic oil light on the console. The light will always be one on cold mornings. It will go out at dead idle and come back on if I increase the RPM. After 5 minutes of warming up, it's off for the day. Is this a norman thing?
I have a 580 Super L with 6000 hrs on it. I noticed over this past winter my light was coming on a couple of times. It was always very cold when it would though. I usually try to let it run for a lil while before starting to work but sometimes it would still come on till I used it for a few seconds then wouldn't see it again till next morning.
The 580Mturbo I run, until warmed up good the hyd. light would flash when you started moving the hyd. functions. Once warmed up would go away. If its only flashing the first few minutes until everything is warm than dont worry bout it. If its staying on then yes theres something else wrong.