Hey guys, I’ve just bought a 580L turbo year 2000. I’ve been browsing through these forums searching for some PDF service, parts and operators manuals. Anyone got any? I’m trying my luck here before dropping hundreds in eBay. I’ve got a few leaky cylinders, misc parts missing and want to check some pressures before tossing it into the dirt. Thanks!
Go here for the online parts manual. ------> https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/casece/light-equipment/loader-backhoes/l/cn/NA_E_S_49_LOA_022_L Send me your email address in a PM (private message) and I can send you the service manual. It will be in a download link to my Google Drive.
I don’t know how to private message here but this is my email. [email protected] thank you!
I sent you the download invite. Let me know if you were able to download it OK. Perhaps one of the mods will delete your email address. To start a private message ,click your curser on the username of the person you want to pm. A box will pop-up like yours in the image. Click where it says Start a Conversation .
I got it! Thank you so much it will help a lot!